Thursday, November 23, 2006

Snow!

And loads of it. It's nice fluffy snow that wasn't a total pain to shovel very early this morning. However it's causing massive problems on the roads, as it usually does.

My MEC stuff is finally in (of course on one of the coldest days so far). I might head over at lunch to pick it up or a little after. Not sure when I'll have an opportunity to try the hydration pack outside, it definitely won't be in -20 windchill.

Food wise was slightly better last night and the weird part is I'm now down 2lbs from what I weighed at the beginning of this week, but exercise continues to be non existent.

My big plan to go the gym on Saturday is quickly dimishing. Expected day time high -23 and buses not going peak. I'll be walking to WI anyway and then probably take a cab home with groceries. I think I might do a massive cleaning of my house including shampooing the carpets. So that will involve moving furniture and probably take the same amount of time as walking 16k.

I only shovelled my walk this morning but last night I also did my neighbours and tonight when I get home I might shovel for some other neighbours. It's good activity and strength training.

A bit disapointed that Biggest Loser wasn't on last night. It's interesting that one of the twins went home on ANTM.

Hope everyone has a great day!

3 comments:

Mona said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marathon Someday said...

oooh! What did you get from MEC?

Cowgirl Warrior said...

I got a long sleeve zip T, the Gregory hydration pack and the Source 2 litre hydration system.

Hopefully it works well or I'm hooped :)