Wednesday, December 28, 2011

A love letter

To all of you.

I read your blogs (I'm an awful commentator but working on it) and lately we're all starting to think back over 2011. A lot of us are thinking about what we achieved weight loss wise.

What breaks my heart is reading about disappointment and reading your hurt. I wish I could say something or do something to show you your value. Yes I don't know you but I read your blogs and I don't know about you but my blog is me.

You are a valuable soul, you have a purpose and you are worth it.

When I think about my weight loss efforts over the last year it's not like I'm exactly proud but a number will not define me. I need to dust myself off and get back up. I know for myself I am my own enemy. It's my own head that gets in the way of success so how do I overcome that? I need to keep at it. I didn't put the weight on overnight so it will take effort to get off. That effort will come when I initiate it. I need to believe I can do it as that's the first step.

I believe we can all reach our goals. It might not be easy but it it's doable. But anything worth doing takes some effort.

I think to my WW leader who said she hears so many people say they're trying to lose weight. Why try, just do it. That hit me like a ton of bricks. It's not rocket science it's keeping at it. How do you do it? Find your inspiration and what works for you by trial and error.

I know Weight Watchers works for me. I just need to be consistent. I can't tell you what will work for you but there is so much inspiration out there. You inspire me every day.

A quote that has always stayed with me that I think I picked up in a WW meeting.

You get what you put in.

I know I need to put more in and I know 2012 will be great but even before 2012 I'm tracking and getting consistent workouts in. I thought why wait until Jan 1, why not get a week running start.

I figured out what my next goal reward is when I hit 166 it's the Xbox 360 Kinect for sure.

It's good riddance day today and on facebook I posted that I am saying good bye and good riddance to negative influences and self doubt.

We will be successful!!!!!!

I believe in you.

Hugs!!!

1 comment:

Enz said...

I believe in you!!!