Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Finally made it

On Monday I finally made it to Dad's and became reacquainted with the 5 stray/farm cats.

They all look healthy and seem to remember me as they don't all run when I open the door. Fred still likes to be petted and Dusty now likes to sit in the food bowl...no idea on that one.

I have a lot of time to think at Dad's and I've been thinking of New Year's. This year I'm having a solo party. I have no interest in going out. I just want a really nice WW friendly evening. I have also been thinking about how weight loss is still on the to do list for 2012.

While not at goal I should still be pleased that I didn't backslide too badly (7lbs up from my lowest weight to date in May) but I did waffle a lot and bounced around the 170s for months (since 5min after hitting my lowest weight in May). When I get home next week I need to be focused. Dad does get me skim milk when I visit as he drinks 2% but I'm still following his routine so I'll have some damage to undo before my next weigh in on New Year's Eve.

I need to focus on the half marathon at the end of Jan especially as I'll miss a week of training due to being at Dad's. There's too much snow and way too slick up here to do any running outside.

When I get home it's no excuses time. I think the universe is on board as I've been asked to be on the Health and Wellness committee at work a few days ago plus this Biggest Loser challenge landing on my lap.

My goal is to be at goal by my birthday in June or before. The goal is healthy and cementing healthy habits. Enough is enough.

So I won't be blogging much this week but I'll be back after Christmas.

I do hope all of you have a wonderful and safe Holiday Season.

Hugs!!!!

No comments: