Monday, December 05, 2011

Back to running

I would admit that my training plan so far has been sporadic. I've done a pretty good job at keeping up with the mileage goals but I could do better.

Today I got the confirmation of the logistics i.e. Hotel and park pass. So I missed Sunday's run due to weather. I ran today.

51:54min
4.02 miles
465 calories burned
Average pace 12:54/mi
HR 168 -191

It felt good. I did 2:2 intervals and this was being up at 3:45am plus being a total cookie monster as well.

Now I fly home on Wednesday so that means packing a gym bag and hauling my computer on Thursday but sometimes you just have to do what you gotta do.

Hope you had a good Monday.

Hugs!!!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Enz said...

Hey great job on keeping up with the running!