Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Burning the candle at both ends

I was in a wee panic today and the volume of stuff I had to do in order to leave tomorrow at 2pm with a good conscious. Amazingly enough it came together. I'll have to take work with me to Dad's but that's o.k. As it's a long weekend perhaps people will be too busy enjoying it to bother...one can always hope.

My group took part in the Big Bike today which benefits the Heart and Stroke Foundation, imagine about 20 people pedalling a giant bike. I could barely reach the pedals which made my butt incredibly uncomfortable for the 20min ride but hey it's for a good cause.

I've decided not to weigh in tomorrow as I'd prefer to keep with my Saturday routine. So I'll miss this week which is fine.

I can't believe I now have 80 followers, that's amazing. Hello to number 80!

The fact that people get something out of my mindless drivel amazes me. Trust me people I plan to inspire.
When I get back on Sunday Operation Little Black Dress is going into full gear. The last two weeks have been sketchy due to work but having the next 3 weeks at home can help me get back into an established routine.

Last night I bought a few things online, well I bought one thing - a juicer. I've been thinking about that for awhile and as I try to get my fruits and veggies in by eating I'm not getting anywhere close to what you're supposed to have. I want to juice. I got a Breville which has amazing reviews.

The other thing I got was a bread maker and for this I used my airmiles. I want to take more control of my food and that includes making my own bread and being able to add more benefitial things without paying $5 a loaf.

Coming soon adventures in juicing and bread making.

All right the house is straightened and the bag is mostly packed. I'm off to Dad's tomorrow and I'll be back on Sunday.

I hope you all have an amazing Labour/ Labor Day weekend and I look forward to reading what you've all been up to.

Hugs!!!!

No comments: