Friday, September 17, 2010

15 hour day

Oy vey, so we did our 3 hour dry run of training and it was a bit of a gong show and then I made the decision to finish my to do list no matter how long it took. Well it was about 4pm before I had the chance to actual sit at my desk and fire off projects that have been waiting.

Well it took a 15 hour day and there's one thing left that can wait till Monday.

Woke up this morning feeling a little off, I wouldn't call it under the weather but more pre-under the weather. I'm making an executive decision to sleep in tomorrow. I'm playing russian roulette with weigh in, if I miss it I'm declaring a mental/physical health day.

This week has been crazy and a wee disorganized with plans thrown out the window thank goodness it's over. My only workout of the week was on Monday, food has been out of necessity and I just need to chill for a minute.

Getting my haircut tomorrow, yeah as I feel a bit like a shaggy dog - well not that I know how a shaggy dog feels like. I'm going to head down a little early to check out Winner's. My co-workers keep showing up with cute things from there.



Hope your Friday was great.

Hugs!!

No comments: