Thursday, September 16, 2010

Whirlwind

My mind is racing a mile a minute with all the work I have to do. I'm super busy as work is bordering on a little crazy. Just when I think I have it following a plan a wrench gets tossed in. Not unmangeable just makes me have to re-jig the processes I have in place.

Add to that feeling tired and it's results in counting down the hours to the weekend. I'm trying to focus on getting a decent amount of sleep to avoid my body making me rest which usually happens by being sick.

Last night I woke up at 1am thinking about a work issue and then realized there was nothing I could do about then so just go back to sleep.

Tomorrow I get to particpate in a dry run 3 hour training course where I was asked to be a trainer. I'm flattered they think I'm some sort of expert but I've learned everything pretty much on my own. I just went throught the final slide presentation that was emailed at just before 5pm and see mistakes and inaccuracies. Fantastic as I get to present that part.

Blogging might suffer a wee bit as I now have to read a 113pg training manual that just got finished today.

I'm keeping up on reading what you guys are up to and regulary scheduled blogging will be back once I get over this little hurdle of crazy busy.

Hugs!!!!

No comments: