Friday, September 24, 2010

Where does the time go

I can't believe I haven't posted since Tuesday.

I've just been busy. I continuously have loads of work to do. Yesterday one of the groups I support invited me to their team building which involved food and drinks.

Tonight another group has invited me along for a well earned end of the week drink.

Not exactly getting the scale to move in the right direction.

I have to hang out at home tomorrow and wait for Trail Appliances to phone and tell me when my new washer and dryer are coming. I have two gasfitters on stand by. One who might be able to come on Saturday but doesn't work Sundays and one willing to come on Sunday if need be.

Of course this pretty much means I can't go to weigh in unless they call before I have to leave which is unlikely. That will mean next Saturday I either give them 3 coupons or pay the sign up fee we'll see what's cheaper.

I ran into a co-worker on my way out of work who has WW coupons to give me. She's pregnant so obviously not going to use them so she's just going to give them to me. How awesome is that.

I return to site on Monday so I'll have to get back into the routine of early Monday flights. I've missed it, well I've missed the people. I love the group I support.

Alright my friends I hope you had a fabulous last few days. Operation Little Black Dress is not abandoned, after tonight it's game on as I've got to get this show on the road.

Hugs!!!

No comments: