Sunday, November 22, 2009

Yummy spaghetti sauce

Ran to Safeway this morning to grab all the fixin's for the Chocolate Raspberry trifle and I realized I had my days mixed up. The potluck is on Thursday so that buys me some time. I think I'll bake the cake part today as it can sit in the fridge until Wednesday night assembly.

When I got home I browned up some ground turkey added half a red onion and some organic roasted garlic spaghetti sauce. I let it simmer for an hour and it's yummy. That can be a few meal options this week on spaghetti, other type of noodle, spaghetti squash or a WW bagel as a "sloppy joe".

I didn't get to the mega laundry so that's on tap for today.

Point wise I'm aiming for a perfectly on point day. I did walk to the grocery store and back but I think I'll head out again when the clothes are in the dryer.

Then it's packing to get on the plane Monday morning. I have a plan for this trip to stay on plan and get in my exercise but I'm not going to jinx it. I'll report back on that.

I've got all the new Prisoner episodes on the pvr so I'm watching that in the background.

I'm so looking forward to the two Biggest Loser's this week especially the where are they now episode.

Hope your Sunday is going well.

Hugs!!!!

1 comment:

Enz said...

You are going to have a great week. Can't wait to hear all about it.