Sunday, November 15, 2009

Maybe this will encourage me to pack lunch

Yesterday I bought one of these online, it's the laptop lunch bento box. I've been looking for a bento box type lunch container for awhile but always find the original stack on top of each other type that looks awkward. As I was checking out all the new blogs I found this. Thank you Allie for posting about it. I got a periwinkly one.

I need serious lunch inspiration as it's been a losing prospect for some time. I love the individual compartments, friendly plastic and safely microwaveable. I'm hoping it will make lunch fun again.

Today I went to a Silpada Jewellery party bought myself some nice Christmas presents - that was my justification. Plus I'm a lousy accesorizer, I need to put more effort into my style. Oh yes, the cupcakes I made went over really really well. I got many compliments and statements that mine are the best they've tried. Happily I gave them all away so none came home with me.

Tonight I need to straighten up a bit and pack for site. The running shoes are definitely coming as this show needs to get on the road. I'm debating on picking up a Nike + as I believe it tracks on treadmills too. If any of you know, let me know.

Heard a radio ad for the Actifry and I'm totally intrigued. It's a deep fryer that can make fresh french fries (fluffy on the inside, crispy on the outside) out of raw potatoes with one tablespoon of oil. Apparently it's hitting many a best idea list as you can make a lot of stuff with signficantly less oil. If it speeds of meal preparation and makes it more healthy, I'm in.

I'm mentally prepared to tackle site food again and my computer will coming to camp with me again so I'll check in tomorrow and let you know how that goes.

Hope you had a fabulous Sunday and I'll talk to you tomorrow.

Hugs!!!!


2 comments:

Janna said...

I have always wanted to get one of the bento boxes...

As far as the Nike+...I love mine and use it all the time, even on the treadmill!

Good Luck!

Have a great week!

karen said...

Bentos are so much fun and I've been debating getting a laptop lunchbox for ages!!! Right now I just have a bunch of smaller containers that I often forget to pack ... but when I use them they're really handy :)