Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Can't think of a catchy title

Not to say my titles are normally catchy, but I honestly couldn't think of a relevant one.
First of all a measure up bowl is a snazzy invention that has the measurements i.e. 1 cup, 1/2 cup engraved on the inside of the bowl. I've seen it featured on other blogs and thought it was genius. Now if you're Canadian and ordering I paid $20 to ship not including the price of the bowls. I got the two bowl set. The bigger bowl goes to 2 cups and the smaller bowl goes to 3/4 cup. I think it was totally worth it. I do hope the creator finds a vendor in Canada though.
True I could be better prepared at site. The challenge for me is I have no permanent home at site so I move from trailer to trailer some are equipped with microwaves and fridges others not so much. A cooler is a great idea but you're talking to the person who has issues packing lunch. The eating together part in the main kitchens does help me create the relationships with the groups I support there. The whole point of going is to spend time with the group. This doesn't mean I couldn't make better choices or have a partial meal with the group i.e. side salad and have a lean cuisine afterwards back at my desk. These are things I need to sort out. This time I brought healthy snacks so I wasn't crazy hungry by the time meal times came around. I felt that was a step in the right direction. Next week I'll add something new to create a WW plan for site.
Today after work my co-workers took me out for a few glasses of wine to celebrate my one year anniversary which was super nice.
I got partially organized today but have more to do tomorrow. I have a whack of afterwork commitments this week which aren't typical for me.
Now catching up on Biggest Loser, I love Rebecca's hair. Danny losing double digits for 6 weeks in a row - craziness. Rudy with a 16lb loss. Amanda losing 9lbs, I think that's one of her best weigh ins ever. While I did find Rebecca a wee bit irritating at times I liked her spunk but wow it looks like she's doing great at home.
Alright that's all I got for today.
Hugs!

No comments: