Friday, November 06, 2009

Have to admit - dreading the scale tomorrow

It's been a bit of a crazy week this week. I have today off but the mission is to clean my house as my Dad is coming in this weekend.

So day 2 at Site was better food wise and I had cereal for supper as I was so darn tired. Wednesdayand Thursday had me dealing with a whack of little things that added up quickly.

My tracking has been less than stellar this week and I know I'm completely at fault for that. Choices have not been so great either. Old patterns die hard. What I love about WW is I will face the scale tomorrow and then it's a new week. Heck it's a new day today. Refocusing can happen with the next meal you don't have to wait for the next weigh in.

I'm in Calgary all next week so I'm in complete control of the week's meals and now that I've re-familiarized myself with what's available at site I can better prepare to return the following week.

I can certainly arm myself with fruit and healthy snacks so I don't make stupid decisions because I'm crazy with hunger.

I promised to share the good, the bad and the ugly. I'll return on the weekend with this week's weigh in and my reflections of what I need to focus on.

Enjoy your Friday, Hugs!

No comments: