Monday, September 15, 2008

Hmmm...

So Monday was off to an interesting start in terms of everyone is in a bad mood. Not towards each other just over all.

I'm trying to ignore them.

Alright so I cleaned off the dvr this weekend in preparation for new tv week. I had taped this Wayne Dyer presentation off of PBS. I'm intrigued so I ordered the book.

Here's a few of my thoughts on some new shows.
Fringe - I liked it, I also liked X-Files. I think it's more x-file like than alias. I've added it to my series recording.

Privileged - I really like the lead actress, I think she'll be a hit. Can't stand the eldest grand daughter, not sure about this one. I will watch again.

90210 - I'm done, best of luck 90210.

I am beyond excited about Biggest Loser starting tomorrow, and Heroes starts this week too.

I realized I can't watch audition shows. I can only watch when it gets down to the top whatever. I watched a smidgen of the SYTYCD Canada auditions and I'm not into it. Emanuelle Sandhu tried out and I can't stand this guy. He's a Canadian figure skater and I'm disliked him from day one, completely due to the fact that he's full of himself. Not just confident but prima donna. I'm sincerely hoping he doesn't make it to the top 20.

Wasn't very productive this weekend but that's o.k. Sometimes you need to actually take the weekend off.

Hugs to all

No comments: