Thursday, September 18, 2008

Here we go again....

Angie (bless her heart) is heading up the Biggest Loser: Blog Edition and I just sent an email saying I'm in. If you are interested go here and read the whole post before signing up. This is serious my friends.

Now I have a love/hate relationship with challenges. While I love the opportunity to meet new people with a common goal, I can also become frustrated and blah about the challenge. Now I realize this is not the road to success and I really need to suck it up and go with it.

I got a call from Spa Lady last night asking if I knew my membership had run out. Yes I knew, I wasn't so sure I wanted to sign up again. I was bored with it and lost my mojo. The girl that I was talking to had spunk and tenacity, she was telling that if I sign up for the 3 yr plan (a long amount of time in my opinion) you get 3 meeting with a trainer at the start and then every month you go back to that same trainer and they design a new routing so you keep it interesting.

So I was thinking about it. It's close to home and pretty convenient location, price wise no one compares (3yrs is cheaper than one year at a normal gym) and no kids. If I could get this girl as a trainer I'm seriously thinking about it.

I also need to be 100% committed to this, no willy nilly excuses, no wimping out. I must except that my "workout at home " plan has not being going well as I get caught up in different things.
My major problem with Spa Lady in the past was coming up with workouts on my own.

I'll keep you posted.

Have a great day everybody!

2 comments:

The Glitterati said...

You should totally tell the girl that you buying the membership is contingent on her being your trainer!

I'm sure she'd do everything she could to get the sale, and more importantly, if you guys mesh as a team you'll probably be much more motivated. 3 years IS a long time, but like you said it's cheaper than 1 year at some other gym...

Angela Power said...

Hey that sounds like a great deal with monthly training sessions to change up your routine - that's awesome!

We are all going to have a love/hate relationship with this challenge cause it's going to be tough. Everyone hates Jillian when she's yelling at them, but then at the end they all call each other by nick names are are like BFF's! Let the games begin! ;-)