Saturday, March 26, 2011

Zen Day

I didn't set an alarm this morning and just let my body decide when it was time to wake up. This morning that was 10am. So no weigh in as I even slept through the second meeting. I'm o.k with that my number one mission was to make sure I shook the cold.

I had thought to do some grocery shopping but decided to stay home with another day of rest. I feel way better and am now just dealing with the remnants of a stuffy nose. No cough has developped which is awesome. This should mean I'll be 100% by Monday.

I started reading The Hunger Games - the first book in the series yesterday and just a few hours ago finished off the 3rd book. The series is aimed at young adults but I found it riveting. It's been a long time since I just curled up with a book for the bulk of the day.

I love my Kobo reader. For one thing it's way more comfortable to hold than a paperback book and the ease of downloading is super awesome. I downloaded a few yesterday so that will keep me happily distracted while waiting for planes or on them. I went to the chapters website in search of a different cover but their sold out of everything. The next time I'm downtown I'll pick up the book light that clips on.

Now catching up on stuff saved on the pvr. Currently I have Shedding for the Wedding on. I still have no favourites on this show.

I finished watching BL when I got home on Thursday. I think Kaylee should have gone home, it's all very nice that her dad convinced her to stay but I don't think she wants that. I loved it when Ali said this is not a prison and you can walk off the show whenever you want. I think that caused everyone to think. In this case two other people attempted to throw the weigh in to help Kaylee. I saw a bit of an uproar on twitter about this but it wouldn't have mattered if she left as they still would have had a vote. I love that Justin has continued inspiring people at home. I like the "called out" mantra. Sometimes we get caught up in our world and our own thoughts and need a little call out. It's up to each individual if they choose to answer it.

Alright that's all I got. Tomorrow I must run a couple of errands and I keep forgetting I work in Calgary on Monday and don't need to be up in the wee hours of the morning.

Hope your Saturday was awesome.

Hugs!!

No comments: