Tuesday, March 08, 2011

8 days to Vegas

I'm afraid rather boring titles for the next little while as my countdown to Vegas continues.

Looked at the weather there today and it looks a little all over the map +20c to +9c but it still sounds good to me compared to the -28 to -13 weather now.

Today was kind of a meh day. It wasn't bad and it wasn't fabulous. It was somewhere in between. I did spend a few hours today working on a spreadsheet that decided to disintegrate into the universe and I had to re do it. Annoying but didn't ruin my day. I did use a few flexpoints for an oatmeal cookie but there are still 43 remaining for the week and thus far I've earned 33 Aps so far. I tell you the jogging makes a huge difference. Scale is moving in the right direction. I really have no reason to complain about anything. So a meh day is nothing.

Food went pretty well today to and I did my 3 min run night. I forgot my heart rate monitor today so snazzy information but rather simply I did a 5 min warm up and the combo of 3 min run/jog with 1.5 min walking for 8 times and then a 5 min cool down.

Not sure if I'll make it all the way through Biggest Loser tonight. My pvr is recording it at home. I'm a bit suprised at the twitter universe's anger towards the red team for voting Arthur off. So we'll see what happens tonight. I think you need to remove the cash prize for this not to be a game. Of course that also serves as some pretty powerful motivation. I wonder what I would do if I were in their place.

Loved Village on a Diet yesterday and it actually made me teary. It will be very interesting to see next week when they go back 4 months later. Living in a winter climate can make activity difficult or not quite as easy when the weather is nice.

Alright my friends BL is about to start so I'll talk to you later.

Hugs!

1 comment:

Enz said...

I love that you had a "meh" day but still did good stuff. The longer I work at this weight loss thing, the more I realise that every day doesn't have to be stellar. It's ok to have meh, routine days where I just do my thing.

Persistence, not perfection, will get us to our goal weight.