Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Vegas - Tomorrow!!!

Whirlwind day as I flew up to site this morning on probably one of the busiest days of the week. Got to my desk at about 8:15am went to meeting after meeting and then was on the bus back to the plane at 1:45pm.

Got home about 15min ago.

Barely ate anything today so I'm ordering pizza for dinner as I don't want to cook but it's veggie on a multigrain thin crust with a side garden salad.

I'm in a better frame of mind today and I know I can be focused, have fun and treat this like a lifestyle as the whole point of WW is it's not a diet.

Still to do tonight, finish packing (which is pretty much put the stuff in the bag that's been collecting on my spare bed), make a list of the items that I need to use tomorrow morning that need to go in the bag.

My good friend the cab driver is already arranged to pick me up tomorrow.

My friend T has already warned me she's starting to drink at breakfast. Good for her but not my style.

I did buy a data package for my US travel so I might even blog (short ones) from Vegas.

When I get back goal while be my primary focus.

Hope you guys had a great day.

Hugs!!!

1 comment:

Enz said...

Vegas: Have an awesome time.

Can't wait to hear all about it. Hugs to you too!