Friday, March 25, 2011

I miss being able to breath through my nose

It's very common for me to come down with a cold when I return from Vegas. Often it's because of the extreme temperatures hot to cold with all the air conditioning. This time it wasn't that so much but probably the high volume of people with a high volume of germs and on the plane there were some cold sufferers.

Tuesday late afternoon the sore throat started and soon progressed to stuffed nose. I started with the Buckley caplets immediately and Emergen -C orange fizzy stuff. I actually started that in Vegas as I suspected this would happen.

Went to work and came home last night. Tuesday night I was in bed by 7pm, did the same thing on Wednesday. When I got home last night I went to bed close to 9pm but slept for 13 hours. I so needed that. I'm still stuffed up but feel a bit better. I'm doing everything in my power to be 100% by Monday.

Not sure about weigh in tomorrow might declare a sick day and focus on rest. I don't want this to turn into coughing for months as it so often does.

I want to be healthy to kick activity into high gear and get back in the game to goal.

I'm still in my pjs and I feel a nap coming on.

Hope you are all feeling well. I'll be back to my energizer bunny self very soon.

Hugs!!

1 comment:

H-woman said...

There are some nasty bugs going around! Take care. =)