Saturday, November 27, 2010

Sleep is good

I did sleep through my WW meeting today but I'm totally fine with that as I needed it. I'll definitely go next week.

Got word that dress shopping has been delayed till tomorrow so I had more time on my hands than I had originally planned.

Many bloggers talking about the new WW plan that's launching in the US on Monday, not sure if it is Canada as well or if we're delayed another week. I could have sworn my leader said around the first week in December. So far I think it's just American bloggers talking about it.

I was planning to head to Walmart today to get my christmas cookie supplies and check out their jeans. Last time I was there they had a huge selection at $18 a pair. I need more jeans for site and I need to get that sorted by Tuesday.

My first mission of the day was to got get cell phones on another network that will actually work while I'm in Northern Alberta. Got that done about 3 blocks from my house and noticed the sidwalks were a bit treacherous with ice starting to form where the evil neighbours did not shovel their walks.

I decided to not go to Walmart today and just stay home and relax. I thought about putting up my tree but didn't. Then I got bored with what was on tv and turned to netflix.ca. I signed up for the 30 day free trial as I thought this might be good not just for home but also good a site.

While today was a rest day, tomorrow can't be and I'll need to think of some sort of workout to do. I was hoping to go outside for a walk but I'm not crazy about icy sidewalks. I saw a few people running today and thought they are far more dedicated than I am.

Hope your Saturday was spectacular. I will tell you tales of dress shopping tomorrow.

Hugs!!!

No comments: