Saturday, November 06, 2010

The effort you put in is the result you will receive

My week in review:
Exercise = iffy
Tracking = iffy
Water = iffy

The result: up .6, the thing is I'm cool with that. I wasn't expecting some awesome weigh in because I didn't put in the work. I don't feel bad about that because I said yesterday there's nothing I can do about the past.

I am pretty excited about the week ahead. I updated my trackers at the top because I needed a change. I changed Operation Little Black Dress to the end of the year. I didn't factor in New Year's Eve on the first tracker and that is yet another opportunity for a LBD. 

As of Jan 1 Operation Hottie - Part Deux begins the countdown to Vegas in March.

There are 8 weigh ins left till the end of the year. It's not unrealistic to aim for another 10lbs down by then. There are 10 weigh ins between Jan 1 and Mar 16th. If I could pull off 2lbs a week that would put me at goal but I'm not going there in my head yet as I just want to focus on now to the end of the year right now and take it week by week.

At WW they had us fill out these pieces of paper to fill out your height, weight, membership info and it has something to do with the new plan that's coming in December. I'm intrigued.

I also picked up a pair of cross trainers today for indoor workouts like zumba or a workout dvd. I got a pair of Nike Air Exceed and they're not the newest version so they were on sale plus feel comfortable. I need to be prepared for winter coming and my runners are designed for motion control so not so good for non walking/running activities.

I also picked up "The Girl Who Kicked The Hornet's Nest" up from the library. When I first requested the hold I was number 364 on the list. It's been a long wait. My nose will be buried in that for awhile.

Hope you all have a fabulous Saturday.

Hugs!!

No comments: