Monday, November 15, 2010

Finding the mojo

Everyone was talking about the weather today or the weather that's coming. Apparently we are to be slammed with winter including a drop in temperature and 5-10cm of snow....fun.

As of yet not a snowflake, however if it does come that means roughly 300 accidents tomorrow as it's the first serious snow and everyone forgets how to drive in winter. It will also most likely mean my bus that goes through every neighbourhood between my house and downtown will not arrive as the side streets will be messy.

The good news I found my snow shovel and my new winter boots might see some action.

When I got home I took out the garbage a day early so I don't have to jump through snow tomorrow or dig out my back gate. Then I had a lovely turkey bacon/ tomato sandwich for supper and then I contemplated a workout. I didn't want to but I did.

While I sifted through my dvds in search of the step aerobics I found 30 day Shred. I had completely forgotton I picked it up in Walmart for a really good price. I own a lot of workout dvds that intrigue me at the time and then get put on a shelf. Good reminder as winter sets in and travel might be difficult.

I momentarily debated on doing the shred but then thought I'd stick to the plan and do step aerobics.

So tonight's workout was:

34:03min/ 305 calories burned/ 155-182 heart rate

That's now 3 stickers on my calendar and 3 days tracked.

It's paying off, I saw a good number on the scale this morning.

Hope your Monday went well and if you're in Calgary - find your winter boots.

Hugs!!!

No comments: