Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Sometimes fate conspires for you

Did very well food wise at site today, I stuck to my pre packed in the morning lunch consisting of a turkey sandwich on whole wheat and two chocolate chip cookies, plus a whack of raw veggies.

On the plane home is where my resolve gets shaky, we take off and land twice on this trip and for some reason that always makes me tired. Flight attendant comes by with the snacks and I was craving my tomato juice and chips combo. Well there was no tomato juice just orange and apple so I went with water. Then there were no chips and she'd have to get them from up front. I said "no worries" which she took as never mind. I didn't mean it as never mind more as that's not a problem. At any rate I had no chips. So the fates conspired for me by not letting me have any potato chips.

Got home had a bowl of multigrain cheerios with blueberries and 1 tbsp slivered almonds...so yummy.

Now watching Losing It with Jillian, which I should probably turn my attention to so I can reflect on it tomorrow.

Hope you had a fantastic Tuesday!

Hugs!!!

No comments: