Thursday, June 04, 2009

Helloooo

Oy vey it's been a long week and it's not over until tomorrow.
On Sunday night I had a tough time sleeping which resulted in being very tired when my alarm went off at 3:30am.
Slept a little on the plane, got to site and went for breakfast. Did find that I was not ravenously hungry by lunch time because I had a proper breakfast as opposed to cake (lemon poppy seed bread) on the plane.

Started to feel super tired by 2pm. Went to bed at 8:30pm and woke up on Tuesday at 5:30am.
Still felt really tired by 3pm. Got home by 7pm and I was in bed half an hour later.

Wednesday was my birthday (thanks Glitterati for the birthday wishes). It was very low key. No cake at work instead they got me a cupcake Pandora charm, which I thought was super sweet because I'll have that forever.

I've had two days of back to back interview, one more to go tomorrow.

Skipped training session tonight because I was exhausted by 4pm just due to being busy. Got trainer to email me the workout which I'll post tomorrow and will do this weekend.

Bought myself a cupcake on the way home because I still deserve birthday cake.

Fell off the tracking wagon...again. I need to get back on that because the new goal is goal by Christmas damn it.

I left my gym bag at work as I will visit the corporate gym tomorrow after work.

Oh yes, the forecast for this weekend is.......snow. Yup June and snow. Oy vey.

Hugs!

4 comments:

The Glitterati said...

Hey, what a cool gift! Fitting, because you're such a great baker, and cute to boot. :) I hear ya on being tired all week... seems to be a common affliction.

I found a super neat site that I thought you might like: www.caloriegallery.com. It shows you real-life pictures of 200-calorie portions of a wide variety of foods, which is great both for planning snacks, and for planning meals. (They have a "Meal" and a "Pantry" function that I've yet to play with.) Some really surprising photos... who knew 4 strips of bacon was the equivalent of 10 whole slices of turkey deli meat?? That's enough for 3 sandwiches!

Anyway, I just wanted to pass that along in case you hadn't come across it. Hope you manage to stay warm & dry this weekend and get some much-deserved R&R!

Kerri said...

Tracking is tough but its soooo helpful! I have a routine now for tracking and that seems to help.

Gotta love Alberta weather! SO far Edmonton is supposed to be nice lol

Jaime said...

H*A*P*P*Y B*I*R*T*H*D*A*Y :)

Fatinah said...

my daughter is participating this weekend in the Underwear Affair, and I will be honest - I was a little happy to hear about the snow - cause now I don't have to worry about her walking in a bra & panties!!!!