Friday, June 12, 2009

Immobilized

Oh boy am I sore today. It's gotten worse as the day has progressed. It doesn't help that I've been hunched over a lap top in an entirely non - ergonomic way trying to finish my stupid paper.

Paper is now finally submitted and just one to go and this course is finito.

Got my spud.ca order 2 hours earlier than usual today. The new flavours of Liberte yogurt are dangerously good. I got the plum/walnut and blackcherry - yummy but dangerous. I got the straight up almond milk this time so no vanilla. I found the vanilla one a little too sweet. I've yet to find the unsweetened version but I will be near a normal grocery store tomorrow so I'll check it out.

Thanks to Andrea - I had no clue Ezekiel bread was in the frozen section. I'll have to check there.

I've already requested the organic milk for next week. I have to admit the thing that sucks is you can't see nutritional labels on the website.

So I'm kind of brain dead now. Going to see 17 again with good friends tomorrow. I'll get a good walk in before hand to loosen up the muscles.

I'm thinking doing another weight workout on Sunday will be good idea so I'm working that into my weekend plan as well.

Alright that's all I got...later.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

sorry you are so sore!

♥ Dee ♥ said...

I've seen the spud.ca truck and wondered how economical it is to purchase through them. What's your take on it? Or do you use them for convenience??

:)