Saturday, June 13, 2009

It's my own fault

So my uber soreness is slightly better today. I do find it funny that when you're sleeping you can toss around without feeling any twinges but when you get up - oy vey.

This is all my fault, I was at a point that it no longer ached after workouts, I was still challenged but not ridiculously sore.

Had a rude awakening today as I tried to put on a pair of capris from last summer that wouldn't do up this morning. Fun time over my friends I need to get serious.

I'm a bit disgusted with myself really. I often say no worries just get back on the wagon or I know this is a journey. Well right now I feel like I'm in a hamster wheel and I need to break out.

On to other things...

I find Spud.ca to be reasonably priced with most things. I discovered today that I can get organic milk from Safeway for a buck cheaper, but spud.ca has far more variety and is really reasonable on prices of most things. There is no difference then any other grocery store that they may not always have the best deal. The convenience is awesome as is the selection. If you're intrigued just check out their site and see the product list.

Saw 17 Again for $3 today. It was cute, I miss Matthew Perry. He has not aged particularly well but I always liked his sense of humour.

More importantly spent time with good friends.

Tomorrow is ambitious. I must mow my jungle lawn and go to the gym and walk the neighbours dog probably.

Later - Hugs!

1 comment:

Fatinah said...

I quite enjoyed that movie - didn't you find his sci-fi geek friend SO funny?