Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Home

I do enjoy working at site but I also enjoy coming home.
Last night they had air conditioning at full blast (centralized) and it was freezing. I tried to block all the vents but no difference. I wound up sleeping in my hoody and added socks to my normal pjs. Of course everytime it turned on I woke up. Alas I will sleep well tonight.

My attempt to go the gym was foiled by no available equipment. They need a bigger gym.

Apart from that is was fantastic. On the plane home I came toe to toe with a mosquito. Now this was surely a buffet for him but I was not partaking and made multiple attempts at squashing his life. He gave up on me and went a row up. I had to wonder if it would be conscious of leaving the middle of nowhere and arriving in a huge metropolis. If he survived of course.

I will hit a treadmill tomorrow after work. Thursday I have a full day of work training and then meeting up with trainer. Friday will be another cardio day.

Next week is a schmozzle. Originally I'd be at site Mon and Tue, I have to be in Fort Mac on Thur. Then I'd thought I also had to be in Fort Mac on Wed. Now I might need to be in Fort Mac on Tues. That would be Tue and Thurs. My original plan was to stay in Northern Alberta Mon-Thurs. Now I'm not sure what to do but plans need to be made that's for sure.

Alright my friends I'm off to bed soon. Talk to you later.

Hugs!

No comments: