Thursday, June 01, 2006

Overcome by the desire to nap


Wow, yesterday just flew by then got hit with a massive wave of tiredness at 3ish. It just took the oomph right out of me. I tried to blog but just didn't have the energy to think...ya know?

No amount of caffeine helped, well I only had a light ice tea from Snapple (very refreshing by the way and 90 cal). Went to the Shopper's Drug Mart event and bought stuff I probably didn't need but will use eventually. Went home and cleaned my house. Such an exciting life I lead...hey?

I can't complain really, not exciting also means nothing is going horribly wrong.

Tonight I have to prep flower beds because my green thumbed father is bringing me a whack of plants tomorrow. Tomorrow is also my birthday, I turn 34...most people think I'm in my 20s so thank God for my parents looking young and my addiction to sunscreen.

I don't really have any plans for tomorrow but I'm going to try to go see Over The Hedge...the commercials make me laugh and I think Steve Carrell as the squirrel is hysterical . Plus I've declared the month of June as a time of celebration for my birthday so lots of time for me to connect with all my friends :) I was thinking about stopping off at Crave to pick up a couple of cupcakes as my birthday cake so to speak. I will be faithfully weighing in tomorrow at 8:30am so no cupcake could be consumed until after that. Hey I'll earn APs planting at any rate.

So yesterday looked like this:
Toast - 1
Nutella - 2
Milk - 2
Apple - 1
Home made Taco Salad - 6
3 Chocoalat covered pretzels - 2
Coffee - 2
Oven Fries - 3
2 Turkey Bites - 2
Snapple Ice Tea - 2
Total : 23/27

Today so far:
Toast - 1
Nutella - 2
Coffee - 2
Milk - 2
Subtotal: 7/23

I'm only working a half day today because I'm off to the sports nutritionist this afternoon and since it's the day before my b-day, I thought why not just take the afternoon off...to go prep flower beds...yeesh :)

I shall share any bits of wisdom I learn today

To Sucess!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday gorgeous
I just turned 34 in April and it was fine...I still get ID checked when buying copious amounts of wine ;)

New blog addie by the way
blogger hates me
http://bellyboosjourney.blogspot.com/
come visit ;)

The Relentless Reader said...

Happy early birthday!

I seem to always crash around 3 or 4pm myself. Blech.