Friday, June 09, 2006

Return to Sanity...


So I regrouped after a lovely walk in the rain last night, was on my way to meet friends for dinner, they didn't show...discoverd later that apparently emails were sent because one was sick...I didn't get any of them. Having seen absolutely no responses from me to these emails, one would think they'd call me...apparently common sense is dead.

So after an extended walk in the rain and returning to find that my furnace is not doing what it's supposed to...I had a great OP day. Who knew that when the world seemed against me I would not reach for the container of ice cream. I stepped on the scale this morning and I was 2.5lbs down from the day before...weird but I like it. The week before TOM is always a little whacky.

The furnace part sort of freaks me out finance wise, it's an old furnace but the last time it was serviced they said that it was a solid make. I'm going to consult with Dad before I call a repair guy. I have already sourced a repair guy that has financing options in case a new furnace is required...they are not cheap! I blame house taxes and working salary plus commission. When those commissions get taken away due to a fall off (I'm a recruiter) it totally sucks! Oh well it will sort itself out in the end.

1 comment:

The Glitterati said...

Yikes, busted dinner plans, furnace issues AND rain... I totally commend you on the no-ice cream!!

Hope the furnace thing turns out to be a repair rather than a replace!