Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Stupid TV Guide

So here I was trying to figure out what to tape and what not to tape and the TV Guide was wrong. Big Brother was on at 9pm not 8pm so no conflict. Sometime I wonder what I'm paying for if they give you wrong info.

Wicked thunderstorm tonight with hail, luckily in my hood it was short and only itty bitty hail so no damage. Some neighbourhoods got golf balls.

I'm in the process of coming up with a bit more of a formal workout plan, not simply aiming for 6 out of 7 days sort of thing. I want to have a more consistent plan. Plus preconceived options for if the weather sucks or if it's nice. I would like to take advantage of outside since summer is here afterall.

Plus better for my chart and sticker reward system. I'll have more particular goals.

Hugs to all

No comments: