Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Busy, busy day

Oy vey! Hey, I rhymed...I'm so talented :)

Pizza was fabulous last night and I ordered the marinara so no cheese...major kudos to me! Tonight I'm thinking beans on toast for dinner. I don't want to make anything complicated tonight.
So I'll be weighing in tomorrow night as opposed to early am. I have a full day of interviews and if I'm tired it won't be good so I'll be good and not eat anything after lunch tomorrow to simulate my weighing in before I've eaten anything.

I got this from Anne and decided to do it myself.

1) How old do you wish you were? I like where I'm at now
2) Where were you when 9/11 happened? Day off at home, just turned on the TV when the second plane hit
3) What do you do when vending machines steal your money? Haven't used one in a long time, probably hit it
4) Do you consider yourself kind? Yes I do
5) If you had to get a tattoo, where and what would it be? Probably a small maple leaf on my shoulder
6) If you could be fluent in any other language what would it be? Japanese
7) Do you know your neighbors? Yup
8)What do you consider a vacation? Any time focused on just me
.9) Do you follow your horoscope? Not very often
10) Would you move for the person you loved? Yes
11) Are you touchy feely? Not overly, but give hugs when they're needed
12) Do you believe that opposites attract? Yes I do
13) Dream job? Write and research for Lonely Planet
14) Favorite channel(s) A&E, TLC, MTV, Food Network
15) Favorite place to go on a weekend? Stay home
16) Shower or Bath? Bath, old house don't have a shower
17) Do you paint your nails? Yup
18) Do you trust people easily? No
19) What are your phobias? Bugs, especially spiders
20) Do you want kids? Sometimes
21) Do you keep a handwritten journal? Off and on, now it's my blog
22) Where would you rather be right now? On a cruise
23) What makes you feel warm and safe? My Dad
24) Heavy or light sleep? Sleep like the dead
25) Are you paranoid? No
26) Are you impatient? Sometimes, can't we all?
27) Who can you relate to? People trying to lose weight
28 ) How do you feel about interracial couples? Produce incredibly beautiful children
29) Have you been burned by love? Don't think I ever truely been in love yet
30) Whats your life motto? If it doesn't kill you, it makes you stronger
31) What's your main ring tone on your cell? Theme song for Fraggle Rock
32) What were you doing at midnight last night? Sleeping
34) Who's bed did you sleep in last night? My fabulous bed from Ikea
35) What color shirt are you wearing? Cream with brown and pink stripes
36) Most recent movie you watched? Over The Hedge
37) Name five things you have on you at all times. Bank card, food journal, pen, kleenex, bus pass
38.) What color are your bed sheets? Dark blue
39) How much cash do you have on you right now? $30 and some change
40) What is your favorite part of chicken? Breast
41) What's your favorite town/city? Calgary
42) I can't wait till...I get married...how pathetic
43) Who got you to join myspace? No one...yet
44) What did you have for dinner last night? Marinara pizza at Pulcinella's
45) How tall are you barefoot? 5'4"
46) Have you ever smoked crack? No
47) Do you own a gun? No, and I never will
48) What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Milk then coffee
49) What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex? Do I have one, if so someone tell me!
50) Do you have A.D.D.? No
51) What time did you wake up today 5:30am
52) Current worry? Am I success
53) Current hate? Impatient people and people who act stupid on purpose
54) Favorite place to be? At home or with my friends
55) Where would you like to travel? Australia, Japan, Ireland, East coast of Canada
56) Where do you think you'll be in 10 yrs? Maybe married with kiddies or the ruler of the universe
57) Last thing you ate? A chocolate covered pretzel
58) What songs do you sing in the shower? Whatever song is in my head
59) Last person that made you laugh? My co-worker
60) Worst injury you've ever had? twisted ankle
61) Does someone have a crush on you? Doubt it
62) What is your favorite candy? Gummi berries

To Success!

4 comments:

Marathon Someday said...

Great work on the pizza! The hardest part is giving up the cheese. And beans on toast is very british of you - hee.

Didn't read all of your responses, but I'd like to know what you were doing up at 5:30 in the morning! EEEEEG! And I love gummi berries too. Leave it to me to sniff out the candy portion of your post.

Cowgirl Warrior said...

The scary thing is I'm technically German, but love the beans and toast.
5:30 is due to straightening my hair and being on a bus at 20 after 7am. However I do hit snooze for more than 10 minutes :)

Michelle said...

I love beans on toast too, comes from living in England for many years.

The Fraggle rock ring tone made me laugh and gummi bears are my weakness too. Can't say I've ever tried a chocolate covered pretzel but DAMN... it sounds gooood!!! xx

Good luck at weigh in!

Cowgirl Warrior said...

Oh they are...dangerously so