Monday, April 03, 2006


Wowsers, I can't believe it's been so long since I've been on here. It was just a super crazy week and now I'm exhausted (probably due more to the time change than anything else).

Went to the Gap on Sunday and I actually fit into a size 12, too bad the skirt still looked dorky. The last time I was in that store I could barely put on a size 14. On that note I was down 3lbs on Saturday so I was super happy with that. Now I just have to make sure I don't follow the trend of great WI and then two weeks of gain.

Sunday morning we did a 14k walk and the weather was gorgeous. I love spring, I love the newness of it and the flowers blooming. It's such a season of promise and new beginnings.

I highly recommend the Eat, Shrink and Be Merry cook book. I've made 4 things out of it so far and my friend has made about 4 more things and everything has turned out great. The Indian Appleous 500 was fantastic and mild on the curry, the great thing is you can tweak the spices and play around with it. The next thing I want to make is the chickpea/couscous salad.

Can't think of much to tell at the moment, oh well it's a new week with many potential stories :)

No comments: