Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Random Musings


Oy vey what a day!
I remembered my friends tupperware container which I've had in my possession for a week, I remembered the vhs tape with all the Gilmour Girl episoded that I taped for her.

I forgot my sports bra, fuel belt and wallet. The good thing about forgetting your wallet is I can't buy any unplanned treat or food item that I want instead of what I brought with me. I'll have to borrow moolah from her in order to purchase supper from Subway.

So it seems that the redo work at the dentist is working. I have way less sensitivity on that side then before, I feel a little sore from their attempts to strangle me with all their doo hickeys. I'm sure that will get better.

It's 20 degrees outside and I'm stuck inside for another hour and 15min. I'm not a sun worshipper especially after having a melanoma scare a couple of years ago. Luckily it was caught early but I'm now obsessed with sunscreen and uv rating. I don't think it's a bad thing but it does make me cringe at peoples obsessions with tans. The only tan I will ever have is a fake one. I don't avoid the outdoors either I just make sure that I'm prepared. So I did remember to bring sunscreen with me.

Stepped on the scale this morning and it showed 174 which in my WI terms would put me at about 172. Don't want to get my hopes up, I just want to stay focused until Saturday morning. So it will be one day at a time for me.


I will do it!

No comments: