Sunday, December 23, 2012

Expect Amazing

It's very cold again today and I'm still in my PJs as today has turned into a stay comfy kind of day.

I'm definitely heading out tomorrow as I'm meeting a friend for coffee, I'm heading downtown for that so I'll go early but it won't be zoo like the suburban malls and it will be my first time trying the new West C-Train and new shuttle bus that's in my neighbourhood.

My comfy day is also brought on by feeling meh lately and the cold weather isn't helping.

Thinking back over the last year and feeling a little disappointed in myself as I'm 12lbs higher then last year at this time. While I do have plans I still can't help but think another year down the drain and another New Year's resolution to lose weight.

However it is just a little meh and the weather will be improving over the next few days in the meantime I'm coming across inspiration everywhere lately.

Have you met The Daily Mel? She wrote a great post the other day "The Dawn of New Day - Expect Amazing" I encourage you to go read it. She posts a Weight Watcher Daily on twitter, I'm always so honored when a post of mine is included.

Expect Amazing is new phrase Weight Watchers is using with the new Weight Watchers 360 plan and I've been watching all the links to the new commercials. These spots are filled with amazing stories of success but what I truly love it they are real people heck you can find most of  them have blogs or who are on twitter. I'm reminded over and over that I can do this. I just need to get out of own way.

Some of these  links can be found on Daily Mel's post too but thought I'd share them (also so I can easily go back and find them when I need a little oomph in my inspiration).


My favourite is the one below, I avoid cameras like the plague and I miss out on memories when I do that.


I like this one too, as I also love bread and chocolate...


Happy Christmas Eve Eve and Expect Amazing :)

Hugs!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE ME SOME MEL, too.


MizFit

Enz said...

Merry Christmas!!!