Sunday, November 25, 2012

Can't believe it's been a week

Wow does time fly by or what.

I can't believe it's been a week since I've posted.

Well this time of year is super busy for me as the HR cycles for my company start ramping up now. I had a big meeting on Monday hence why I flew up Sunday afternoon and that went well.

I got a new boss a few weeks ago and while we're still getting to know each other I get the feeling she will keep me on my toes on top of it being the busiest time of year. I had an all day meeting I was supposed to go to tomorrow but a project will keep from a least a part of it.

On Friday I need to be in Fort McMurray for a morning meeting so I'll be flying home from there instead of home on Thursday. Gosh it's funny as I had to think about liquids. On the company plane we're not restricted as to what we can carry on and of course whole different story when you fly commercial.

I think my Nike Sports Watch is a piece of junk. Mind you I haven't used it in awhile but I dusted it off on Monday and it would not pick up the HR monitor. I thought maybe the battery was dead so I brought it home with me and got a new battery. I find I prefer Garmin. I know my pace is way lower on the Nike then a Garmin and they're both using foot pods on the treadmill.

I use a Garmin Forerunner 610 when I'm at home and I love it. However I couldn't get it to pair with my computer. Yesterday I was just on my computer and shazaam it paired. I'm going to bring it with me to site and carry it back and forth so I can truly compare my data for awhile and see how that works.

I haven't even created my training plan for the Hypothermic Half on February 9th. I'm doing that tonight so I can get on track.

On the scale front I had to do a drive by weigh in on Saturday as I was heading to a Christmas fair with friends. I was down .2.

I'm super curious about the upcoming plan changes and I'm figuring Canada will be a few weeks behind the US but I do hope we get the Activelink. We shall see.

Today was all about house cleaning as I have avoided it a little too much lately. I vacuumed floor and furniture, dusted, cleaned the bathroom from top to bottom, changed bed clothes, steam cleaned pillows and comforter and now I'm just finishing laundry. The only thing I didn't get done was the kitchen but I left my steam mop right where I can see it so when I get home on Friday I'll do it.

Apologies for the scattered post I just wanted to drop by and wish everyone a great week.

Hugs!!!

No comments: