Sunday, January 22, 2012

Whoops

A dusting of snow today which caused me to be a bit concerned. There was just enough to hide the ice on sidewalks I saw yesterday. My plan was to head out at 1pm for today's run. As it would be about 0c.

Well I laid down on the couch after lunch and promptly fell asleep. Woke up at 4pm...what!!! That kind of blew the 10 mile plan today. So my next long run day will the actual half marathon. Hopefully pixie dust will be plenty.

Now my eye must be on the prize...7 sleeps

In other news booked my trip to Vegas in June... I will be a hottie for this trip. Operation Vegas begins when I return from Disneyland.


1 comment:

Enz said...

Go you! Can't wait to hear every detail of the half. What time is the race? I'll send you positive vibes and cheers through the miles!