Spring Chick Challenge: Starts today Jan 2 and ends March 19th.
Commit to a NSV (non scale victory) to be assessed at the start and the conclusion of the challenge.
- Goal: Continue half marathon training until race day of Jan 29, then continue to run/walk 3 times a week minimum.
- Current: Half marathon training that will be over at then end of this month.
- Goal: Track and stay within WWP+ every day/week (26 per day + 49 per week)
- Current: Tracking for part of the week and sort of staying within points.
- Goal: Run 3x a week either inside or treadmill. Do two other workouts per week that could consist of group class at the gym or yoga.
- Current: Rare as my half marathon training has been rather sporadic
- Goal: My check in day will be Saturdays as that’s my WW Weigh-In day. I’ll blog at least 4 times a week or more about what I'm doing activity and food wise and my general thoughts on life.
- Current: Blogging but not so much on what I'm doing weight loss wise.
- Goal: Following a whole bunch people doing the challenge!
Weekly GoalName: Sylvia aka Cowgirlwarrior
Blog URL: www.wwforlife.blogspot.com
Location: Calgary, ABI've battled with my weight my entire life. I often say the last time I was at goal weight is when I was 5. I turn 40 in 6 months and I'm determined to go into my forties fit.
This week I’m focused on tracking and of course training for that half marathon. I work in a remote camp 4 days a week so my menu is based on what's offered in the camp kitchen. Tracking is key as temptation is everywhere.
- Start: 178.2 lbs
- Goal for Challenge: 163 lbs
In other news woke up on my own today about 20min before my alarm went off - shocking. OMG the landing today was nerve wrenching. There was a tremendous amount of turbulence and the plane actually bounced when we landed. It was so windy the first guy off the plane got knocked over.
Food wise today I was completely on track. Right now I'm doing my camp laundry so after I stick it in the dryer I'll roll out the yoga mat.
Hope you all had a great Monday.