Thursday, October 20, 2011

Crazy week

Oy vey it was a bit of a crazy week and probably not the best week to declare "I'm focused" as I wasn't.

What I am looking forward to is pretty much from tomorrow till Christmas I should be able to focus on momentum. I honestly believe momentum in regards to healthy habits is huge. I lost my momentum weeks ago and it's been an uphill battle ever since.

Monday was a right off, Tuesday was a right off, Wednesday was a right off and today was a right off. Right off in terms of crazy schedule and late days plus just a wacky week.

All that changes tomorrow. Tomorrow I can go to the gym and I am in control of my food. No catering or team dinners so way more controllable.

Now life will happen, there will be situations outside of my control but at least for now I can build momentum, get the train back on the tracks in a way.

So I do hope you all had a great week and be prepared for me to bring it.

Hugs!!!

2 comments:

carla said...

Im ready for YOU to bring it as Im kinda NOT today :)

Enz said...

Glad you are getting back on track.