Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Vegas T-15 hours

Many people asked me today if I was excited about Vegas. I had so much to do today that I actually tried not to think about it.

I weighed in (up 0.4), I'm not bothered as it wasn't my usual routine. I ate breakfast this morning and I wasn't wearing my weigh in uniform plus it was 3 days before I normally weigh in.

I got my American money, I'm packed and I just finished painting my toe nails. My friend the cab driver is booked to pick me up tomorrow morning. At 1pm-ish tomorrow I'll be in Vegas (must stop in Vancouver first) and it will 40 degrees. Now I'm excited as work is packed away and the blackberry is staying home.

Got home to find the computer backpack I ordered from Lululemon. When I went to the store there were none thankfully no charge for shipping. I'm already in love with all the pockets.

I won't be blogging over the next few days but I do plan on taking some pics to post.

Miss Sarah Lou - dinner sounds awesome, if it works for your schedule we'll coordinate I'm back on Sunday.

I hope you all have a fabulous 4 days and I'll be back on Monday.

My Vegas count down above will be replaced with something new then as well.

Hugs!!!!

No comments: