Sunday, May 10, 2009

Todays workout

Got to the gym at just past 11am, thinking they opened at 11 but it turns out they open at 10...good to know.

Did 750m on the rower as I increased the resistance. The foot bands kept loosening and it just got irritating. Note to self - don't use the 2nd rower.

Did my first set of weights on the machines.
21 reps, 15 reps, 9 reps
Chest Press 45lbs - I can lift more in free weights but this challenged me today
Lat Pull Down - 60lbs
Tricep Pull - 7.5kg - At first I thought this machine measured in lbs until I tried to 30 and realized that was kg.

2nd set
dumbell swings - 20lbs
Sit ups
modified burpees

Add in walking to and from the gym 30min.

Came home had some lunch and then I'm off to pick up the dog, I'm hoping to do at least 45min with her.

Then it will be finishing laundry, yoga and packing for tomorrow.

By the way Happy Mother's Day to all the moms. As I no longer have one, I don't really celebrate this day but kudos to all the amazing moms out there.

Hugs!

No comments: