Friday, May 15, 2009

I love my hair

My trip to the Aveda concept salon was awesome. I love my hair. To be honest I haven't had that kind of reaction in a long time. I'll try to take a picture this weekend, right now my camera needs charging.

I was impressed that they had an entire rack of travel sizes. Handy stuff for me and my multiple flights.

I had to turn on comment moderation because of those irritating people who like to advertise in your comment section. I got one twice from the same person so I'm done.

My work collegues like to joke that I keep this blog anonymous. So they keep threatening in a friendly way to leave comments leaving details. Well guys I guess you can't now :)

Got an email that my package has shipped from Amazon. Can't wait for it to arrive.

I'm thinking of going to a movie tomorrow as I haven't been in a long time. I'm thinking Wolverine as I've promised to see Star Trek with a friend next weekend. I have errands to run so I'll be out anyway.

I emailed trainer for homework. No answer by the time I left work so it's up to me this weekend to come up with one. I'll post it of course. I think I might do something similar to what we did yesterday by combining cardio with the strength portion.

I also need to grocery shop this weekend and dig up a slightly bigger bag to take to site. I'm packing workout clothes next time.

Alright a bit random tonight but that's all I got.

Hugs

No comments: