Saturday, May 23, 2009

Another post

I really enjoyed Star Trek and it's true when they say you don't need to know anything about it to enjoy it. I am a Sci-Fi geek so I know the Star Trek back history fairly well and I still enjoyed it.

When I got home I decided to research online organic delivery in Calgary and I found spud.ca. So delivery for my area is on Fridays and I have the day off on Friday so I decided to try it out and see. Prices weren't bad, after all anything organic is more expensive. I'll test it out this week and if it's decent I might set up a standing order. I'll keep you posted on how that goes.

Apparently you don't need to be home to receive delivery either as they pack everything to be good for 8 hours with delivery at 8am.

Off to find something for dinner.

Later

No comments: