Friday, June 29, 2007

What I've been up to


My big plan for yesterday was to post a talking blog and then I was too tired and that plan went out the window. I will try again at some point over the weekend.


Had a crazy work day, it was go go go I tell ya. Then I went for a waxing appointment - eyebrows and shall we say down below. I was a bit freaked out about that but it wasn't so bad. So if any of you are thinking of it, don't be afraid.


Went to the La Senza sale on the way home. I've never been a big fan of La Senza but ordering from Victoria Secret is getting pricey. So I searched their bins and found a style called So Free. I'm so impressed this is very close to the type I buy from VS and way cheaper even at regular pricing ($34.50 cdn). La Senza also ships internationaly.


I didn't watch Pirate Masters or SYTYCD last night, I was wiped and went to bed early.


Not sure what I'm up to this weekend, but I'm looking forward to a long weekend that's for sure.

Received a kind of sorta invitation to a Canada Day Party from a friend of a friend, we'll see what pans out. I would like to look for some Stampede ish wear as the entire city dresses Western for Stampede and it's a bit of an expectation. I usually last 3 days out of the 10 and then resort back to normal business wear. You just can't wear jeans it has to be "western".


Half marathon is exactly one week away on Sunday, I have to say I did not train as well this time. I have no doubt I'll finish just not sure how speedy I'll be. I'm going in with the intention to just do my best. The good thing is I know a heck of a lot more than I did when I did the first half marathon.
Oh yeah, the corn zipper rocks it takes off two rows of kernels at a time and works great. I put the kernels in a salad. I will definitely post pictures when I try the toaster bags.


I hope all my Canadian friends have a fantastic Canada Day and that everyone has a great weekend!

1 comment:

Alea said...

I'm looking forward to your talking blog! Happy Canada Day!