Sunday, June 24, 2007

Up .4 :(

Well I was up .4 on Saturday, I wasn't thrilled but I know why. I did not make the wisest choices at the BBQ the night before especially with a scale looming the next morning. That's o.k, it's done with and this is a new week.

Went for 12K walk this morning was planning on going a little longer but the sky looked ominous and I was at the point were if I kept going there'd be no way of stopping for quite awhile. I was super tired after so I actually had a nap today. One of my neighbours had a party the other night and I kept waking up when people talked as they walked by to get to their cars.

Saw Fantastic 4 on Saturday, the silver surfer is really neat the rest not so much.

I also attempted a talking blog tonight. Successfully recorded on the digital camera and uploaded into my computer but you tube and I are having some issues.

It's a really goofy first attempt but I'll keep trying to post it.

I'll be catching up on all your blogs tomorrow.

I hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments: