So WI was a bit of a disappointment, well I shouldn't really say that as I controlled my actions. I was up 1.4 due to a lack of planning and very easily leading myself astray. When I analyze why it happened I can't think of any concrete reason, perhaps boredom, or the lure of summer and it's wicked treats. Either way I'm responsible for it and I'm not changing my tracker at the top because I'm going to fix it.
Kim over at Kim Under Construction created the 100 day challenge and I'm joining in.
Here are the rules:
1. Drink a minimum of 64oz of water a day.
2. Depending on your current activity level, complete a minimum of 10 to 30 minutes of exercise everyday.
3. Eat 5 servings of fruits and veggies a day.
4. Keep a positive attitude. If you slip up, forgive yourself and get back on track THAT SAME DAY.
5. Be kind to yourself. In your thoughts, and in your actions.
6. Weigh yourself once a week and report in.
7. Take your measurements to compare at the end of the challenge.
8. Take a before and after photo to see your progress.
This challenge is pretty much the 56pt challenge I've been doing but I really like number 4 and 5 of this list. Particulary keep a positive attitude. We are our own worst enemies after all so why not be in your corner and support yourself.
Apart from my renewed focus I had a fairly busy weekend and boy did I nap. Helped A out on Saturday with moving in to her beautiful new space. On Sunday I mowed the lawn, watered the flowers and grocery shopped, then napped, then saw Ratatouille - I thought it was cute.
Monday was a bit of a write off, slept in, then putzed around, then had a nap, watched TV and went to bed. I guess I just needed a day to veg.
Batteries have been purchased...talking blog coming soon I promise.
I'm off to eat my yummy Turkey Tortilla Casserole (WW recipe).
Have a groovy day everybody!