Monday, April 30, 2007

A new week begins

A new week and renewed focus that was very temporarily swayed by starburst at main reception. I quickly asked myself "Why am I eating this?", had no good answer so I filled my water bottle instead.

I wasn't kidding when I said take it minute by minute and I'll need that this week as I pretty much blew all my flex pts on the weekend. More inspiration to get activity in. Did 8km with H yesterday, on Saturday did 3Km plus 30min of yoga. Tonight I hope to clean out my flower beds (1-1.5hrs of work) and 30min of yoga. Of course I avoided all yard work on the weekend. Planning to do it this weekend but now my Dad is coming in to town so I figured I could get some of it done before the expected downfall of rain.

I also need to walk to the mall and back at lunch so that's about a 30min walk.

Yesterday wasn't too bad food wise until I went out to dinner with my friend A and we went to Boston Pizza. She just moved back into town, she also follows WW so I'm hoping we can keep each other accountable. Add one more friend into the fold of weight loss support. After finally seeing a loss on Thursday, I really really want to see another one on Saturday. Boston Pizza wasn't too bad until it came to dessert. I love their maple blondie and rarely have it.

So the focus this week is minute by minute.

Have a great week everybody!

1 comment:

Alea said...

Thanks for making me feel like I can do this! I'm up for the deal of course - no more slacking off for the two of us! :)