Thursday, August 31, 2006

Death by Chocolate

Is Tonight!!!!!!!!
So points are going to be nowhere near friendly and I'm totally o.k with that. I've been careful with breakfast and lunch. Headed out in the rain/drizzle last night to do my 5km. Tomorrow will be low points and another 5km. Can you tell I'm pre-justifiying my actions.

It's been quite sometime since I've gone so it should be interesting.

For those who don't know what I'm talking about:
Death by Chocolate is an abundance of small servings of many, many, many chocolate desserts. There's a chocolate fountain, cookies, tortes, cakes, creme brule and the like. It's all amazing because it's put on by the Fairmont Palliser. The also offer a sort of pasta night. You pick what type of pasta you want (long, short or filled), then choose your sauce base (tomatoe, alfredo, pesto or pesto cream) and then you can choose anything you want to be added to the sauce from about a list of 20 things (ie pine nuts, sundried tomatoes, chorizo sausage-just to name a few). One can get a small order of pasta.

The chocolate alone is $20 but well worth it, due to my self imposed budget for Hawaii I might just be having chocolate for supper. We'll see...the smell of the roasted garlic can definitely sway me towards pasta.

1 comment:

Marathon Someday said...

Sigh...that would be like my dream come true - everything in chocolate! Post a full report when you're back.

And good job planning ahead for it!!!