Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Remember what I was saying about possessed

O.K I can not get my act together.

Mind you yesterday was a really long day. I kind of felt like I spent the whole day waiting to exhale. However today was no better.

I more or less ate what I wanted today and waited till the end of the day to track it- not smart.

I feel a tension headache coming so I vetoed the gym in favour of warding that off. I think it's going to be an early night and I really think rest is what I need.

It's definitely my rebellious self that's been ruling my decisions over the past few days. To be frank I'm annoyed with myself. I know better dang it.

I was going through my blog roll yesterday and Cara at Cara's Weightloss Journal mentioned a book by Gary Taubes called "Why we get fat". I was intrigued so I fired up the Kobo and downloaded it. I just started to read it but I also checked out the link she gave for "How Stuff Works" on the Discovery Channel website that showed how a fat cell works. This is fascinating stuff I must say.

Tomorrow I fly home half an hour early due to a flight change and then I have 5 days in a row off. I had already planned to use this time to do some cooking and freezing so that I have meals ready especially to bring for lunch on Mondays and then stuff for my 3 days at home. The other good news is the gym is open all week including Monday which was a surprise as it is Labour Day.

I can get this train back on track. I will get this train back on track.

I do hope you all are having a good week.

Hugs!!!!


No comments: