Tuesday, August 02, 2011

What a day

Alright my friends no pictures today as my day was just plain nuts.

That crisis I mentioned yesterday greeted me full force at twice the speed and it threw me for a bit of a loop. I had to be a super hero today. All day I've felt like I was flying by the seat of my pants.

I had to scarf down a breakfast of oatmeal with brown sugar in record time. Got to drink half a cup of coffee.

At lunch I found myself in a camp kitchen off the beaten track that wad equipped for breakfast only. So I had a pb & j sandwich and a banana.

At around 2pm I was offered a left over cupcake from yesterday. I took it.

All in all the day turned out alright and after a whole whack of phone calls and conferences I think I got everything under control. There are a few loose ends but they will be dealt with tomorrow.

Dinner was 1/3 of a steak, half a cup of mashed potatoes with gravy, corn, garlic bread and jello.

I grabbed two oatmeal cookies on the way to my room.

WW was the last thing on my mind today and I turned into Super Vulcan during this crises. Emotions turn off but resurface when it comes to food. For today that's alright. Today is a day where I just need to be.

Tomorrow my weight loss warrior will return.

No comments: