Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Getting back on the wagon can be hard

So last week I was under a lot if stress and my behavior followed.

This week not so much stress but exhaustion.

Tonight I had two servings of peach cobbler. It was peach day in the camp kitchen. Now I feel uber stuffed. I haven't felt that way in a while.

Tonight my friend/ co- worker says to me "remember you have that race" I responded with serious training needs to start in October. She says I think you should start now. That my friends is tough love.

I do find it tough when my schedule is disrupted. This buddy gig is exhausting. I'm happy to know when I return to work after vacation it will be back to normal.

I don't head to my Dad's till Saturday afternoon so I can hit the gym on Friday and Saturday.

I could have planned to get my butt out of bed earlier and done early morning workouts but that didn't happen.

I have 5 months and roughly 3 weeks till the half marathon. I need to shake myself out of this recent funk.

I know I'll turn this around. Just sometimes it's a little rough start.

The important thing to remember us that you can always turn it around.

Hugs!!

No comments: