Monday, August 08, 2011

Not what I was expecting

I think I got about 2 hours of sleep last night. It was one of those nights were you toss and turn playing a game with your alarm clock. Like “If I fall asleep right now I’ll get x amount of sleep.

I did get a bit of a nap on the one hour flight to work.

As I wait for the cab to take me to the plane I usually have a glass of milk as I can’t eat breakfast at 4am.

When I got to work I made my oatmeal with one tablespoon brown sugar and cup of coffee. I scarfed it down so fast I didn’t take a picture.

The morning flew by and before I knew it – it was time for lunch. I had brought my veggie chili with me and added 1/3 cup of light tex mex shredded cheese. I had started to eat when I remembered to take a photo.

030

Today was the last cupcake Monday, it’s for charity.

031

Here is the slightly mauled chocolate cupcake with strawberry butter cream icing.

In the afternoon one of my co-workers shared there fresh blueberry, raspberry and strawberries with me.

For dinner I got creative with the camp menu.

I made a taco salad using one taco and whack of veggies. Salsa was my dressing and there’s a wee bit of shredded cheese in there.

032

I scooped out the taco meat and put it on top of the veggies and salsa, and then I crumbled the shell. 7 ProPoints for the whole thing.

I also kept up on the water today and drank 3L.

004

I checked out one of the classes offered in the camp gym called Body Bar. This was weight training mixed with cardio. It was different then Iron Reps as it had way more cardio. I was sweating and am positive I’ll be sore tomorrow.

Now I’m done, showered and watching a bit of the train wreck called Bachelor Pad.

Hope you had a fabulous Monday.

Hugs!

1 comment:

Enz said...

I hate nights like that, but it sounds like it didn't hold you back all day. Hope you had a better night's sleep last night.